Welcome to my Blog

Thank you for making a turn.
With this blog I intend to post a picture weekly, if not more often, to keep you updated with my photographic projects.
Hope to hear from you too.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Belated January 2011 posts

Well, I guess that's how it goes at times!
Since the Santa Pics I haven't managed to keep up......

Here goes  -

Steam train - 9 January


Atlantic Rail has the Cape's only running steam engine from Cape Town to Fish Hoek (line still out since the spring tides 2 years ago!!) so we decided to chase the train for some shots.
First shot taken at Glencairn dunes - where the crew has to clear the rails for their previous run 2 weeks prior.

World of Birds - 16 January

Well, thanks to the lack of support from the city of Cape Town it seems that this treasure of Cape Town will not be with us for much longer - they have their greedy eyes on the prime piece of property our feathered friends occupy at present.




Bridal Designer Shoot  -  18 January

I was able to take photo's of some of the creations of a local designer - Ilze Roux Bridal.

Check her website - you might recognise these.




Stellenbosch  -  22 January

Joined some members of our photographic club for an early morning walkabout.




Classic Car Show  -  22 January

Held in Plumstead every year (I think?!)






Nadia and Maik  -  23 January


Some some quick photo's of the couple whose wedding I have Scheduled for the 29th Jan.





Dewald and Sam  -  26 January

A young couple loving being together.....




Wedding at Yzerfontein  -  29 January


Just posting one since the couple haven't seen the photo's yet and I think it isn't fair to let the world see before they do.....but here is a teaser....
And the rest are even better!!!

No comments: